[I have collected some works that are free online and made them available here for download. I have organized them by subject. Hope you are blessed by the selections.]
1. Canonical Theology: An Evangelical Appraisal, Carl F.H. Henry.
2. The Canon of Scripture Vol. 1: Biblical Presuppositions, Phillip Kayser.
3.The Canon of the Old and New Testaments Ascertained, or The Bible Complete Without The Apocrypha and Unwritten Traditions, Archibald Alexander.
4.Canon and Covenant I, Meredith G. Kline.
4a. Canon and Covenant II, Meredith G. Kline.
4b. Canon and Covenant III, Meredith G. Kline.
1. The Justification of Knowledge, Robert L. Reymond.
2. God and Logic, Gordon H. Clark.
3. Science and Truth, Gordon H. Clark.
4. In the Beginning, Gordon H. Clark.
5. The Priority of Divine Revelation, Carl F.H. Henry.
6. De Dialectica, St. Augustine.
1. Wyclif’s Wycket, John Wyclif.
2. Why the Roman Catholic Church is Not the Church that Jesus Founded, Hiram R. Diaz III.
1. Various Apologetical Texts on the Subject of Hell, ed. HRDIII.